- Please wash before use..
- Use a neutral detergent and hand wash at below 30 degrees.
- After rinsing enough with water, immediately dry to prevent color bleeding.
- Dry in well-ventilated shade.
- If the cotton is stuck to one side after dry, knock it over or straighten it with your hand.
- After the first wash, some shrinkage may occur.
- Do not bleach.
- Please note that we can not exchange or return after washing.
Care your baby's head from
shaking til two years old
The head of baby under two years is very vulnerable to shaking.
When you go out with baby stroller or car seat, prevent shaken baby syndrome with banana neck cushion liner
What is Shaken Baby Syndrome?
Shaken baby syndrome — also known as abusive head trauma, shaken impact syndrome, inflicted head injury or whiplash shake syndrome — is a serious brain injury resulting from forcefully shaking an infant or toddler. Shaken baby syndrome destroys a child's brain cells and prevents his or her brain from getting enough oxygen. Shaken baby syndrome is a form of child abuse that can result in permanent brain damage or death. Shaken baby syndrome is preventable. Special care must be taken by the caregiver when carrying or moving the baby.